UOB – A B2B Business Mobile
B2B professional connections in REAL TIME
The user can browse other users Business Profiles over the UOB network and within their specified search vicinity. After selecting the person of interest, the user simply has to click the UOB button which will send them a message baring the question “You on Business?”. If the recipient selects YES, then a message window will load, enabling the user to make further arrangements to meet up and talk business. If NO is selected, then a message is sent that the person is currently unavailable at this point in time.
- The user can search the immediate location or set your search distance by miles/kilometers
- Open global search
- The search result list contains information such as – Name, Company, Position, Classification, Photo, UOB request button, View Profile.
- Save contacts of interest, enabling the user to quickly look up or contact the person again in the future
- UOB also allows sharing with Facebook, Twitter and Linked In profiles.
- Get a notification if the user is pinged by another user, allowing the user to view the users Profile before accepting a UOB request
- View user’s website information if profiled
- In extreme cases the app allows the user to block and report potentially problematic individuals.
- Contact directly via phone once connection is made thru the UOB request
- Paginations functionality is there in the application because of which screens have a listing, this functionality result in smooth workflow and quick listing of data
- Slide up and slide down animation in search and home screen
- There were many conditions between two users which was making the app functions slow but the developer figured out the code which made the app functionality smooth and fast
- After seeing the application the client was pleased, the application was exactly what the client wanted. There was no glitch and the client stated that the application performance is very smooth